Search This blog

A Kind Way to Say I Love You


When you were dating it was so easy for you to find ways to make your significant other feel special and loved. As you get older and take on more responsibilities, there are times when you simply forget to say some of the most important words in every language. Those three words are "I love you". Though few and small, they carry a significance even words have a hard time describing. For those who have a hard time remembering to say these words, or have a hard time expressing feelings; here are a few ideas of things you can do to let your significant other know just how you feel.

Everyday you wake up in the morning, get dressed, and get ready to head out the door to work. This is the perfect opportunity for you to leave a simple note with these special words on them. It may not seem like much to you, but when she wakes up, or when she finds the note, it will leave nothing but a smile on her face. To her, this means that you took a few minutes out of your time to do something special for her.

Sometimes it is actions that speak louder than words. There might be a certain chore or a specific responsibility that is a headache for her to do. This is your doorway to making her day a little easier. It is a window of opportunity for you to express your love for her through a simple act. It may not be the most romantic way for you to say these three little words, but it certainly is a powerful way for you express your love.

Plan a special night or date and surprise her with this occasion. This may mean that you made reservations when she wasn't aware, and planned to see a movie that you normally would not attend. Do something for her that she enjoys, and let go of your stubbornness. This may mean sitting through a romantic movie or an evening at the play. The night is all about making her happy and taking down a wall you have put up that doesn't allow you to break away from your manliness.

Take her some flowers. Every woman loves flowers! When I say they love flowers, I don't necessarily mean it's the flowers that they love, but it is the idea of you doing something for her which requires time and thought. Take advantage of every opportunity you have to do something special for her. When she met you she absolutely adored you and she will continue to do that if you treat her the same way you did back then.

You are so lucky to have her in your life, so let he know it. Tell her those three little as often as you can, whether it's through actions or voice. She means the world to you and has made your life better in every way.

If you are thinking of a gift to give to your loved one, a Tungsten ring might be the right fit. Tungsten carbide rings are carefully engineered to last a life time. Tungsten bands are the perfect way to say I love you.

2 comments:









  1. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
















    i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete